One of Markdown Monsters main features is its extensibility. There are many Markdown Editors out there but Markdown Monster provides the ability to extend the existing functionality by allowing you to plug into the main applications via Addins.
This section describes how to create add-ins and documents a couple of the built in add-ins.
- Creating a Markdown Monster Add-in
- Accessing and manipulating the Active Editor Document
- Addin Lifecycle Event Handlers
- Bringing up UI from your Markdown Monster Add-in
- Adding Menu Items to the Markdown Monster Menu
- Creating a custom Markdown Parser in an Addin
- Addin Configuration Class
- Creating non-Visual Addins
- Use the Statusbar and Console Output Panel to display Information
- Addin Creation FAQ
- Class Reference
Comment or report problem with topic